Affordable Life Insurance
We provide FREE online life insurance quotes from up to eight different insurance companies or their agents. Choose type of policy from Term, Whole Life, Universal Life, Cash Value – or even select “not sure”.
1. Term life insurance: This type of insurance is the most basic of all. Its one and only function is to cover your life with an amount of cash which on even of your death will be given to your nominee. Here the death benefit is equal to the policy limit. This is a good way to have mental peace in the conviction that you will provide for your family even in the event of death. This is good thing to have as a stand by any day.
2. Whole life insurance: This type of policy besides providing a fixed amount to your nominee on your death, it also gives you a financial gain over time as an investment would.
3. Variable life insurance: This type of insurance is much more flexible than the whole life insurance. The best benefit here is the fact that it allows the policy owner to borrow against the policy maturity amount. In this way not only you are insured but you also have a very decent source of borrowing at a lower rate than the market price interest rates.
4. Universal life insurance: This insurance one of the most flexible of all types of insurances. It not only covers the death, but also allows you a host of other benefits:
a. As all insurance policies, it pays the beneficiary a pre-arranged amount of cash in the event of your death
b. It provides a tax-free cash investment which can accrue interest at market value
c. It allows complete flexibility on the premium making it easy for you to keep up with your payments even in lean times
d. At the same time this type of insurance allows amount flexibility
5. Universal variable life insurance: This is the ultimate among all the insurance policies. It allows you complete freedom on the way you invest and recover your investment.
For more basic information on life insurance policies and types, see Life Insurance Basics.